This statement outlines the information gathered during your visit to the Kathrin Brinkmann website and explains how this information is treated. If you choose to request information from this site you may need to pass personal data to GSA through this site.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide this website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We do not use your data.
How do we store your data?
This website does not store your data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – This website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +49 176 47260055
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that this website has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Hohe Steige 15, 75446 Wiernsheim, Germany